UBS, Banco Do Brasil to Launch Investment Bank in South America

Data : 07/11/2019 @ 05:02
Fonte : Dow Jones News
Ativo : Bco Brasil Sa (BBAS3)
Cotação : 48.67  -0.42 (-0.86%) @ 19:45
Cotação Gráfico

UBS, Banco Do Brasil to Launch Investment Bank in South America

UBS (NYSE:UBS)
Gráfico Histórico do Ativo

1 Mês : De Nov 2019 até Dez 2019

Click aqui para mais gráficos UBS.
   By Pietro Lombardi 
 

UBS Group AG (UBS) and Banco do Brasil S/A (BBAS3.BR) are joining forces to launch an investment bank in South America.

The investment bank will provide services in Brazil and other countries in the region, the Swiss bank said Thursday. Services will include M&A and advisory, debt and equity capital markets, and research.

UBS will have a 50.01% stake in the bank and will appoint the chief executive and the vice-chairperson. Banco do Brasil will control the remaining 49.99%, appointing the chairperson. Both banks will also appoint three board members.

Both parties will contribute assets to the joint venture, with the Swiss bank contributing its investment banking platform in Brazil and Argentina, as well as its institutional brokerage business in Brazil.

"This transaction captures a unique opportunity to combine two strong partners with complementary strengths," UBS Chief Executive Sergio Ermotti said.

 

Write to Pietro Lombardi at pietro.lombardi@dowjones.com

 

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

November 07, 2019 02:47 ET (07:47 GMT)

Copyright (c) 2019 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
Seu Histórico Recente
BOV
VALE5
Vale PNA
BOV
IBOV
iBovespa
BOV
PETR4
Petrobras
BOV
IGBR3
IGB SA
FX
USDBRL
Dólar EUA ..
Ações já vistas aparecerão nesta caixa, facilitando a volta para cotações pesquisadas anteriormente.

Registre-se agora para criar sua própria lista de ações customizada.

Cotações da NYSE e AMEX têm defasagem de no mínimo 20 minutos.
Quaisquer outras cotações têm defasagem de no mínimo 15 minutos quando não especificado.
Em caso de dúvidas por favor entre em contato com o suporte: suporte@advfn.com.br ou (11) 4950 5808.
P: V:br D:20191206 07:53:14