VANCOUVER, BC, Sept. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- GreenPower Motor
Company Inc. (NASDAQ: GP) (TSXV: GPV) ("GreenPower"), a leading
manufacturer and distributor of zero emission electric powered
vehicles serving the cargo, delivery, shuttle, transit, and school
bus markets, today announced the company's event and speaker
participation at key industry conferences for the remainder of
September and October.
The GreenPower team will be highlighting multiple points of
interests including showcasing their all-electric zero emissions
vehicle line, meeting with consumers, the investor community, as
well as participating in featured speaker and guest panelist
See below for a full GreenPower itinerary for September through
December events and opportunities.
- National Parking Convention and Expo
September 27 – 29, 2021 in
Las Vegas, NV
- The NPA Convention and Expo is a forum with the purpose of
connecting parking professionals with those looking to learn about
products and services and engage in connected conversations.
- Lisa McGhee, Director of
Business Development at GreenPower Motor Company will facilitate an
open-mic forum with John Groden,
General Manager, Parking Concepts Inc. for airport and off-airport
parking entrepreneurs, owners, and operators.
- Airport / Off Airport Operators
- Tuesday, September 28,
- Hear how this important parking sector has rebuilt its business
this year. There will be plenty of topics for our facilitator to
address from shuttle operations to governmental regulations on
CO2 and business development opportunities.
- Florida Association of Governmental Fleet Administrators
(FLAGFA) Fall Conference and Expo
September 29 – October 1, 2021 in St Pete Beach, FL
- FLAGFA is the largest and oldest association of local
government fleet management professionals in the United States representing most cities,
counties, state agencies within Florida.
- MOVE America
September 28 – 29, 2021 in
- Move America is the world's most important mobility event, and
both GreenPower CEO Fraser Atkinson
and President Brendan Riley will be
speaking on September 28, 2021.
- Fraser Atkinson, CEO is
participating in the panel discussion: Is the electric bus
revolution under way?
- Tuesday, September 28, 2020 at
2:55 p.m. CT
- Dan Raudebaugh, Executive
Directors, Center for Transportation and the Environment
- Fraser Atkinson, Chairman and
CEO, GreenPower Motor Company
- Diana Kotler, Executive
Director, Anaheim Transportation Network
- Elizabeth Presutti, CEO, Des
Moines Area Regional Transit Authority
- Brendan Riley, President will
present "Transitioning to zero-emission buses"
- Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at
11:30 a.m. CT
- Jacksonville Electric Authority for National Drive Electric
October 2, 2021 in Jacksonville, FL
- The Jacksonville Electric Authority is hosting the EV event at
the Museum of Science and History with the North Florida Clean
Fuels Coalition. GreenPower's EV Star will be on display via
Jacksonville Transit Authority.
- The event will have local EV drivers sharing their experience,
available EVs and dealerships, ride + drives, etc.
- GSE Expo (GSE 2021)
October 5-7 in Las Vegas, Nevada
- The GSE Expo is a forum for showcasing the latest products,
services, equipment and technologies for the global ground support
industry. Airlines, Airports, Contract Service Providers, FBOs,
Ground Handlers and Military come together to learn what's new and
what's next for the future.
- GreenPower will be showcasing its freight transport
capabilities with their EV Star
- LD Micro Main Event
October 12, 2021 in Los Angeles, CA
- The LD Micro Main Event has become the preeminent convention
for the most powerful people in the small-cap world. GreenPower
will be presenting to LD Micro's large community of analysts and
- 2021 CALACT Autumn Conference & Expo
October 26 – 29, 2021 in Monterey, CA
- GreenPower will be exhibiting in booth #207 with the EV Star
ADA. The Conference and Expo represents the interests of small,
rural, and specialized transportation providers.
- 56th CA Transit Association
November 2-4 in Sacramento, CA
- The 56th annual CA Transit Association is bringing together
diverse public transit professionals for action, collaboration,
education and networking.
- GreenPower will be showcasing its passenger transport
capabilities with their EV Star ADA
- APTA Transform Conference and Expo
November 8-10 in Orlando, Florida
- APTA's Transform Conference and Expo is the world's most
comprehensive public transportation showcase for exhibiting
technology, products and services.
- GreenPower will be displaying their EV Star ADA vehicle and
GreenPower executives will be available for briefings.
- STN EXPO
December 4-9 in Reno, Nevada
- The School Transportation News Expo brings together industry
leaders and consumers to discuss topics and have conversations that
make a difference in the school bus industry.
- GreenPower will showcase its new all electric BEAST school bus
which shines a spotlight on its expert student transport
"Participation in these events is essential to promoting
awareness as to the type of impact GreenPower is having on the
future of transportation and sustainability." Riley continued, "We
look forward to engaging with business owners, investors and
consumers alike and are excited to connect with other visionaries
doing similar work," said Brendan
Riley, GreenPower President and Director.
If interested in meeting or speaking with executives from
GreenPower, please contact: Megan
Kathman, Skyya PR, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit https://greenpowermotor.com/.
Media and Investor Contacts:
Allie Potter, Skyya PR
Mike Cole, Investor Relations
About GreenPower Motor Company Inc.
designs, builds and distributes a full suite of high-floor and
low-floor vehicles, including transit buses, school buses,
shuttles, a cargo van and a double decker. GreenPower employs a
clean-sheet design to manufacture all-electric buses that are
purpose built to be battery powered with zero emissions. GreenPower
integrates global suppliers for key components, such as Siemens or
TM4 for the drive motors, Knorr for the brakes, ZF for the axles
and Parker for the dash and control systems. This OEM platform
allows GreenPower to meet the specifications of various operators
while providing standard parts for ease of maintenance and
accessibility for warranty requirements. For further information go
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services
Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX
Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or
accuracy of this release. © 2021 GreenPower Motor Company Inc. All
SOURCE GreenPower Motor Company