ANGELES, April 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- GreenPower
Motor Company Inc. (NASDAQ: GP) (TSXV: GPV) ("GreenPower"), a
leading manufacturer and distributor of zero emission electric
powered vehicles serving the cargo, delivery, shuttle, transit, and
school bus markets, today announced its participation in several
major industry conferences and events in the second quarter of
GreenPower will be showcasing its all-electric, zero-emission
vehicle line, meeting with consumers, customers and the investor
See below for a full itinerary of events the company will be
National Association of Fleet Administrators (NAFA) Institute
April 11-13 in Columbus, Ohio
- The NAFA Expo brings together fleet professionals from all over
North America in the corporate,
government, public safety, utility and education segments.
- GreenPower will be exhibiting in booth #934 with the EV Star
CALACT Spring Conference & Expo
April 19-22 in Newport Beach, Calif.
- CALACT represents the interests of small, rural, and
specialized transportation providers.
- GreenPower will be showcasing its passenger transport
capabilities with EV Star ADA.
Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo
May 9-12 in Long Beach, Calif.
- The ACT Expo is North
America's largest advanced transportation technology and
clean fleet event.
- GreenPower will be displaying BEAST, EV Star ADA, the EV
Star Cargo and available for
briefings at booth #911.
Oklahoma Transit Association (OTA) Spring Conference
May 23-25 in Norman, Okla.
- OTA represents urban, small urban, suburban, rural and tribal
transit agencies in Oklahoma, and
is the leading voice in the state for public transit.
CalStart Zero-Emission Truck Showcase
June 7-8 in Fontana, Calif.
- The Zero-Emission Truck showcase, sponsored by CARB and
CALSTART, will showcase HVIP eligible vehicles and offer a hands-on
experience through a ride and drive.
- GreenPower will be showcasing its cargo transport capabilities
with the EV Star Cargo on display
and the EV Star CC featured at the ride and drive.
Government Fleet Expo and Conference
May 23-26 in Detroit, Mich.
- Government Fleet Expo is the largest annual conference for
public fleets and is known for their conference program and
immersive exhibitions serving public fleet professionals.
- GreenPower will be showcasing the EV Star Cargo at booth #627.
School Transportation News Expo
June 3-7 in Indianapolis, Ind.
- The School Transportation News Expo brings together industry
leaders and consumers to discuss topics and conversations that make
a difference in the school bus industry.
- GreenPower will showcase its new electric BEAST school bus
which spotlights its expert student transport capabilities at booth
American Association of Airport Executives Conference &
June 5-8 in Seattle, Wash.
- The American Association of Airport Executives Conference and
Expo features resources and solutions to elevate airport
- GreenPower will be exhibiting in booth #607.
Oregon Pupil Transportation Association (OPTA) Summer Conference
and Trade Show
June 20-23 in Welches, Ore.
- OPTA Summer show will bring together the latest innovations in
student transit and provide leadership training for industry
- GreenPower will showcase its new electric BEAST school bus, and
industry leader in safety and efficiency.
For more information, visit https://greenpowermotor.com/.
Media and Investor Contacts:
Allie Potter, Skyya PR
Mike Cole, Investor Relations
About GreenPower Motor Company
builds and distributes a full suite of high-floor and low-floor
all-electric medium and heavy-duty vehicles, including transit
buses, school buses, shuttles, cargo van and a cab and chassis.
GreenPower employs a clean-sheet design to manufacture all-electric
vehicles that are purpose built to be battery powered with zero
emissions while integrating global suppliers for key components.
This OEM platform allows GreenPower to meet the specifications of
various operators while providing standard parts for ease of
maintenance and accessibility for warranty requirements. GreenPower
was founded in Vancouver,
Canada with primary operational facilities in southern
California. Listed on the
Toronto exchange since November
2015, GreenPower completed its U.S. IPO and NASDAQ listing
in August 2020. For further
information go to www.greenpowermotor.com
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services
Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX
Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or
accuracy of this release. © 2022 GreenPower Motor Company Inc. All
View original content to download
SOURCE GreenPower Motor Company